Every year Suntory Group carries out CSR activities by involving representatives of the employees and management and this years theme is Environment Sustainability. Based on this theme, the CSR activity was related to water sustainability and conducted at the BU F (Tangerang plant) on Monday, November 20th, 2017. The concept of this activity was to make bio pores around the BU F yard. In addition to the representatives of HO & BU F, this event was also attended by the Head of Manufacture, Miftachul Arifin, and representatives from Human Capital, Putu Novi Santi, Sigit Wibisono & Julia Hafni.
This activity is related to water conservation movement i.e. 3R Reduce, Reuse, Recycle; however, to be more accurate another r should be added, which stands for Replenish. It is hoped that with the bio pores, water can circulate well back to nature, said Miftachul Arifin upon starting this activity in the meeting room of the BU F office.
In these series of activities, 48 bio pores are targeted to be dug within the premises of the BU F. Water is a basic need for human. It has become a general assumption that where we find water there is hope for life. On earth, the largest water body is the sea, which is 70 percent, and the remaining 30 percent is fresh water which we use to support our daily life.Back